Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm on Pinterest!

Well, folks - I finally took the plunge. I joined Pinterest last night, and I'm ashamed to admit how much time I've spent on it since. It's just as fun as I had imagined (which is why I'd resisted joining), although it will be a while before my boards are filled and fleshed out.

In the meantime, feel free to track me down (you may notice my bright red, shiny, new Pinterest button on the sidebar!). I'd love to see what you all have been pinning!...And if you you have any tips for this somewhat overwhelmed newbie, I'd appreciate them!


One more thing: don't forget that tomorrow is the last day for the My Memories Suite giveaway! Entry is still pretty low so your chances of winning are good!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I got lost on pinterest for hours today!, I got a little scared though. Almost everything I pinned was food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - I know what you mean! I'm always drawn to the food posts, too. I'll have to force myself to pin other things so my boards aren't so uneven. I'm following you, now, so I can keep up with all your foodie pins :)

      Delete
  2. Have fun - my hubby says I spend way too much time there :) but I enjoy every minute & wouldn't change it for anything!

    ReplyDelete